Lee Tyler has been practicing law in the Pacific Northwest since 1984. He has remained committed to helping individuals and families resolve their legal troubles throughout his career, which is why he has always practiced family law. His dedication has earned him the respect of his peers in the legal community and many satisfied clients, which has led to his designation as a child-representing advocate in child custody cases; appointment as pro tempore judge for the Multnomah County Circuit Court Family Law Judicial Settlement program; and inclusion on the Governor’s Multnomah County Family Law Judicial Candidates Screening Committee.
When he is not practicing law, Mr. Tyler can be found attending his daughters’ soccer and rowing competitions, playing competitive soccer, cycling, snowboarding, and appreciating local art.
Admissions & Memberships
- Oregon State Bar Association, Family Law Section — Member, 1984 – Present
- Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners — Member
- Multnomah County Bar Association — Member
- Multnomah County Children’s Representation Appointment List
- Multnomah County Circuit Court Arbitration List
- Multnomah County Circuit Court Family Law Judicial Settlement program — Pro Tempore Judge, 2017
- Governor’s Multnomah County Family Law Judicial Candidates Screening Committee — August 2017
- Lewis & Clark School of Law — J.D., 1984
- Portland State University — B.A., 1981
- CLE Presenter — Property & Asset Division in Oregon